Saturday, January 09, 2010

Hello I miss AHS

OMGOMG I FOUND CHUA-AY! (yes the one with the crazy soprano solo!) Somehow I think Christopher sang it better than the one in the recording. Or maybe that's cause its a memory and all, haha. What is this, I've been listening to all our choral pieces ever since Leongying tagged me in the video of us singing Credo in Quispiam Novus 2008. (I still remember its on 5th April 2008!)

We trained so hard for that concert, along with the dance steps for the musical and all. Gonna flip through my archives again haha :D The SYF 2007 pieces too, as I was listening to Kasar Mie La Gahi and Meplalian all the images of us in that warm-up room, and us screaming the hell outta ourselves after that GwH resurfaced.

I miss choir I miss choir I miss choir D:

Can anybody be nice enough to scan in the scores for the concert for me, I seem to have lost all of them! :( (besides ubi caritas)



ohright, I found this video too:


AHS National day parade 2008

Nostalgic much? Look for your own faces! I see Choir and 4L hahaha. I remember the Mas Selamat and Sang nila Utama song plus the lions Edmund & I drew and all our stupid actions and face painting and climbing into the classroom through the window.



3L slide show!


The 2D chinese news advertisement vids are in my com too!

GOSH I MISS AHS ALOT ALL OF A SUDDEN. IDK WHY.

No comments: